Sunday, April 17, 2011

Finishing Things

Everyone who knows me very well at all knows that I'm not too good at finishing projects. Especially when I have places to store these projects (as I now have in my house versus my 1-closeted apartment in Brooklyn) and so they're not staring me in the face at every turn. So, now that I'm working more frequently (for the best letterpress printer), I've decided that I need a list and a little accountability to get my list of UFO's under control. My goal is to have everything on this list finished by the end of October. I know that the list looks daunting but, just so you don't think I've lost my mind, I'll just point out quickly that quite a few of these projects are very very nearly finished already. Also, I'm not going to start any new projects except for those for people outside of my household until the end of October. Hold me to that one especially!


Here we go!



Throw Quilts:



Redwork Bitty Blocks


Patrick's Medallion


Blueprint Bento Box


Lumiere de Noel


Doll Quilts:



Around the World


Sunbonnet Sue


Woodland Bitty Blocks


Bed-Sized Quilts:



Either Rectangles and Squares Quilt


OR Sleepy Hollow Quilt


Daybed Log Cabins


Pillows:



Master Bedroom Pillow Shams


String-Block Daybed Pillow (using blocks like the top one from this post)


Pink Flower "Seed Packet" Craft Room Toss Pillow


3 Koigu Granny Square Crocheted Pillows


Painting:



kitchen cabinets


furniture to be charcoal grey (small dresser in study, kitchen chairs (3), Thea Table)


Curtains:



last study curtain


living room porch-window sheer


Clothing Sewing:


Amy Butler Tunic


Grey Linen Dress (from the same pattern as this dress)


Liberty Summer Blouse (from the same pattern as this one)


Knitting:



Patrick's Brown Cabled Sweater


Seaming for my machine-knit pullover


Black Kim Hargreaves Dress Sweater


Blue Sweater Vest for Patrick (ravelry link)


MadTosh Ink Socks (ravelry link)


Rosamund Cardigan (ravelry link)


Mosaic Throw


Misc Sewing:



Chesterfield Pincushion (like this one)


Cross Stitched Tiny House & Flowers


quilted potholders


Back to the sewing machine with me!!!

1 comment:

susan said...

wow thats a lot of sewing!! you should join olympic sewing on flickr. we keep track of our progress on projects and cheer each other on. i can send you the link if you like? i see two things on your list i could make for you in a swap if you were so inclined...