Monday, April 19, 2010

Hanging on the Wall



We finally put up something other than my 1 poster I'd hung in the whole house! The hold-up is that I have to finish patching and painting the walls before I can hang things on them. But, as the TV Room has been painted since January, there really is no excuse other than the fact that I am always distracted by other projects. But, all that aside, the Ribbon Board is finished and hung on the wall! (I'd still needed to tack the fabric and ribbon down on the back even though the ribbons had been attached since the beginning of February). I'm even thinking of going into production of these for sale. Is there any interest in such a thing or does anyone who wants one just buy it from Pottery Barn in whatever the color of the season happens to be?

No comments: