Friday, July 11, 2008

Oklahoma!


I promise that I will soon stop putting up long posts about my trip to Oklahoma (we got back almost a week ago, already!) and I will stop making titles for these posts containing exclamation points. But I must do this post first. It is just NOT an option to leave this part of the trip out. Discoveryland! Rural Oklahoma! Rogers and Hammerstein! "Wild West" kitsch! And not to mention a great big fantastic dose of Judd, the surly farmhand. AND, on top of all of that, we got to go with some very good old friends. So I'll leave it at that and a series of photos. Please keep in mind that the whole show is outdoors and full of real horses and gunshot. Do not be alarmed!

The Trading Post at the top of the amphitheater



Judd's smokehouse

Curly the Singing Cowboy

No comments: