Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Wise Owl Once Said. . .


"Hello!"

This is about all that I have finished lately but I hope to have the beginnings of a new project to share tomorrow. And I may finally post a few of my photos from Renegade. Or they may just go to my flickr pool. We'll see how motivated I get.


The owl is from an Olympus kit that I bought at Purl last fall (sorry, I can't seem to find a link for it any longer) and finally got around to making. Of course his tail is my favorite part. I seem to have a weakness for tails on dolls / toys.

I'm not much of a seamstress and I'm not sure that I'd ever before made something by myself from a paper pattern (with only Japanese instructions, no less!) and so I'm hoping that this will give me the confidence to finally try my Betsy Ross pattern from LAST YEAR's Renegade Craft Fair.

No comments: